– What are Ancient Grains? According to the Whole Grains Council, “we generally deﬁne ancient grains loosely as grains that are largely unchanged over the last several hundred years.” “Ancient Grains.” Ancient Grains | The Whole Grains Council, wholegrainscouncil.org/whole-grains-101/whats-whole-grain/ancient-grains. These ancient grains are generally less processed than modern, more refined grains and, […]
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud firstname.lastname@example.org contributed a whooping 14 entries.
Entries by email@example.com
– What is the difference between the modern and ancient grains? There is a big difference between the modern and ancient grains on the planet. After World War 2 there was a change in the way the seeds were manufactured for wheat production. The government gave subsidies to farmers in order to hybridize wheat. […]
– Why is our Digestive Health so important for our overall Health and Wellness? The health of our gut affects 70 percent of our overall immune system function and is really the foundation of our health. Digestion has both an emotional and a physical component and our digestive system is our emotional processing center. […]
– What is consciousness and why is understanding Consciousness affecting your wellbeing? Understanding Consciousness is a challenging task and is perhaps one of our main quests here on planet earth. Perhaps not only to define it but to actually to learn to appreciate the complexity of it as we are evolving and growing in our […]
– Who am I am and why do we need a Wellness Revolution? I am Cathleen Beerkens and I have always had a heart for humanity. When I was working in the fields of nursing and education I was confronted with the reality and consequences of the imbalances and illnesses people were facing daily […]
– What is the difference between Fuel vs. Structural Sugars? Fuel sugars like sucrose and starches form carbohydrates get broken down for energy. However, did you know that there are other sugars in our food that are used to build the outside cellular structure? These sugars are called glycans and they are responsible […]
– Why is Health and Wellness Coaching important in these modern times? We are in the information age; this shift and acceleration is changing our everyday lives as we presently know them. Within a very short time, robots will be taking over many of the job’s humans are doing now. What will be the […]
– You are invited to join A Wellness Revolution’s INTRO WEBINARS ⠀ Thursday, September 6th 2018 USA Eastern Time – 11 AM Netherlands, Amsterdam Time – 5 PM Registration Link: http://bit.ly/AWRwebinarSept6 ⠀ Sunday, September 9th 2018 USA Eastern Time – 5 PM Netherlands, Amsterdam Time – 11 PM Registration Link: http://bit.ly/AWRwebinarSept9 ⠀ We hope you […]
Chocolate Coffee Doughnuts INGREDIENTS One & a Half Cups of Gluten-Free Flour One & a Half Tablespoons of Baking Powder One Egg A Pinch of Salt Two tablespoons of Pure Vanilla Extract A Quarter Cup of Melted Coconut Oil One Cup of Chocolate Coffee A Third Cup of Brown Sugar For The Icing: Two […]
Peanut & Avocado Sushi SUSHI INGREDIENTS One package nori sheets Six servings of rice (Calrose) A handful of peanuts Two to Three avocados Peanut Maple Dipping Sauce – Ingredients below A pinch of Sesame Seeds DIPPING SAUCE INGREDIENTS One Tablespoon of Minced Garlic One Tablespoon of Tahini One Tablespoon of Liquid Aminos or Tamari Sauce One Tablespoon of Maple Syrup Two […]
Cathleen Beerkens, Certified Integrative Health Coach, founded the Wellness Revolution. She has been teaching about Wellness and Nutrition for over 20 years. Cathleen graduated with a BSN from Georgetown University Nursing School in 1984, and the University of Maryland with a BS in Health Education.
A Wellness Revolution
Accreditations for the Certified Health & Wellness Coach